New timber floors
At Goodwood Timber Flooring we do the lot when it comes to new timber floors. If its solid timber or engineered that is either pre-finished or unfinished we work with top of the line machinery and the highest quality materials to give you an outstanding new timber floor you will love.
Our tradesmen are among the best and we pride ourselves on attention to detail throughout the entire process. Long standing relationships with our suppliers means our pricing is competitive and we can supply to your exact requirements.
To find out more or for a FREE no obligation quote, please contact us.
Services include (but not limited to):
- Grind and seal Concrete (VBS Vapour Barrier System)
- Pre-sand substrate
- Level uneven substrate
- Uplift existing floor coverings
- Remove / replace skirtings
- Cutting down doors
- Installation over concrete, plywood, particle board, existing floors and joists
- Direct stick floors and floating floors
- Overlay of stairs, all different styles
- Supply solid stair treads for floating stairs
- Lay Parquet flooring in desired patterns
- Any finishing required, including staining, blonding, oiling etc
- Stain to your desired colour
- Use the highest quality imported and NZ products
- Samples are provided to achieve the colour you want