Cleaning for moisture cure, water-based polyurethane finishes
- We recommend using Bona mop to clean your floor, see below for more details.
- Its important to avoid using any other type of household detergent, wax, polish, steel wool pad or similar products. These products can leave a surface film or can scratch the floor.
- Avoid using steam mops. The heat and moisture from the steam can cause the floor to expand and damage the finish.
- Ensure your mop is well wrung when cleaning the floor. Over wetting can cause the timber to expand.
Bona® Pro series hardwood floor mop
The Bona Hardwood Floor Mop is recommended for all types of un-waxed, polyurethane finished wood floors and pre-finished or aluminum-oxide floors. This ultimate hardwood floor mop combines Bona’s high quality, no residue professional cleaner with a durable, premium spray mop (with washable microfibre pad). It’s quick and easy to use, non-toxic and leaves no dulling residue. Contact us for purchase details.
- Safe for wood.
- No dulling residue.
- Quick and easy.
- Durable, ergonomic design.
- Picks up moisture and dirt, leaving floors clean – with no dulling scratches.
- The microfibre pad is machine washable and reusable up to 300 times. Avoid fabric softener.
- Gentle on your floors.
Rubio® Monocoat soap
Rubio® Monocoat soap is for the regular cleaning of oiled wooden surfaces. It removes all dirt and grease thoroughly without leaving a film and keeps the matte, natural look of the floor. Rubio® Monocoat soap is very concentrated so very economical. Contact us for purchase details.
We offer a free 1L bottle of Rubio® Monocoat soap with every floor that has been coated with Rubio® oil.